This Saturday, February 15th – Have your portrait captured by Installation’s Creative Director Garet Field-Sells (fieldsells.com), and be featured with a bio and selected portfolio of work in a very special issue of Installation Magazine. The barter? Bring a piece of art or personal object to leave behind. Installation will auction it off during a charity event benefiting the L.A Art Community.
- Get your portrait taken by Installation and donate an item for a good cause
- Arrive camera ready, anything goes!
- You will receive your hi-res images
- Hang out for a while and meet other L.A. based artists and creatives
Saturday, Feb. 15 starting at 11AM
- Volt Photo Studio (voltphotostudio.com)
- 1800 S. Brand Boulevard, Suite 120 Glendale, CA 91204
- From 11AM – 4PM
- Free Street parking or Valet for $8
- Refreshments will be served to 21+